Molly & Max Veterinary Practice, Unit 4, Heathmans Road, SW6.
Posted on July 13, 2010 by Martin Preisler
So, it is time for a a little update, and I'll just highlight the some of the more interesting works we have completed so far this.
In January we completed Molly & Max vet pratice in Fulham. Ella Massy-Green the owner bought the place in July of 2009, and had hired TGN Architect's to help with the design and planning of the place. As we have worked with Nick Timson from TGN on multiple occasions it was a seamless job taking approximately 6 months.
The site where we were going to build the veterinary practice was 220 Square Meters in a shell format. Hence, concrete floors, walls and ceiling. The job tasks we completed over the six months were as follows:
1) Laid down new insulation and waterbased underfloor heating to all rooms.
2) New CU and 350 electricity points and emergency lighting.
3) New boiler system supplied and installed by Skills Parthnership.
4) New air conditioning system supplied and installed by Two Oceans.
5) Built up all walls in medium density block work, rendered and plastered all surfaces. Specialist lead based plaster to X-Ray room.
6) Tiled ceilings
7) New joinery, doors, frames etc.
8) Sanding and painting of all walls.
9) In the process we liased with more than 20 suppliers of everything from scavenging and alarm systems to dog cages, fridges and freezers.
The deadline for the job was the 25th of January, and we completed it on the 15th. Yeah, definitely a successs story for all parties involved. I have been down to see Ella quite a few times since then, and I am sure I'll be popping by in the coming years. She is one of my favourite customer's of all time, and when I get that garden and that labrador she will be my vet for sure.